- For coins sticking to the edge, play the scissor shot at a 45 degree angle and aim for the coin’s 45 degree point
- Misaligned sticky shots: Play as if the other coin is not there (2.50)
- Locate the weak spots in opponent’s setup ie the spots that are least protected and attack those. Eg Scholar’s Mate (4 moves)
- Coordinate multiple pieces at the weak spot Eg F7 in case of scholar’s mate
Here is an srt sample:
00:00:21,778 --> 00:00:24,862
00:00:40,211 --> 00:00:43,496
This is our land.
00:00:43,631 --> 00:00:46,252
A land of peace and of plenty.
Here are some ways to do it:
- Subtitle Edit. File-> Export -> Plain Text.
- Here’s a simple way with Excel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z71ylFYb2A