Change registry path in C:\Users\%username%.npmrc”to https://registry.npmjs.org
- To connect to new devices for first time, the quirk is to turn headset off and then keep power button pressed for 7 sec…After 2 sec, you’ll hear “power on” but keep it pressed and after 5 more sec., you’ll hear “bluetooth pairing mode” sound…This will be accompanied by blue and red light flashing alternatively. Then you’ll be able to connect to new device
- This headset has NFC pairing as well: https://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/wisp500/v1/en/contents/TP0001613482.html
- The device can connect to only 1 device at a time.
- Manual: https://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/wisp500/v1/en/contents/TP0001613459.html
- Using Google Assistant: Click the power button twice within 0.5 sec to trigger it: https://helpguide.sony.net/mdr/wisp500/v1/en/contents/TP0001613447.html